Do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The company “A.PAPADIMITRIOY-A.ZAFEIRIS CO (TAX ID no 0800696732, Tax Office IZ Athens) with seat at 20 Vasileos Konstantinou Street, 11635, Athens Greece, (hereinafter “the Company”), respects the personal data of individuals and ensures their protection in accordance with applicable legislation. This policy informs you on how the Company processes your personal data, as a controller, and provides information for your rights and how can you exercise them.
- PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”) (such as name, surname, phone number, email). Special categories of personal data are those indicatively revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, as well as genetic data, biometric data, health data or those revealing sexual orientation.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
The following are, indicatively, the personal data collected and processed by the Company, in the context of its activities:
- Personal identification data: e.g., first name, surname
- Personal contact details: e.g., telephone number, e-mail address
- Personal data for the completion of an order such as contact and delivery details, e.g. name, surname, delivery address, method of payment e.g.; bank transfer details, credit/ debit card details, Paypal.
- Body measurement information such as height, weight and size (e.g.; clothing size).
- Log in and account details for website, such as username, password and unique user identifier.
- Photos and videos published at the official social media pages of the Company.
Company does not process personal data of special categories of the individuals with whom it transacts.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The Company processes personal data of individuals in the context of each purpose it pursues. Please find as follows the purposes for which the Company processes personal data:
- Sale via e-shop: The Company collects personal data of individuals for the completion of their orders, i.e.; contact and delivery details (e.g. name, surname, delivery address, email, phone) as well as payment details (e.g. bank transfer details, credit/ debit card details, Paypal). The legal basis for processing is the performance of a contract and/or to take steps at the request of the order recipient prior to entering into a contract (GDPR Art. 6.1(b))
- Entry into agreements: The Company in the context of its operations collects the necessary personal data in order to enter into contracts falling within the scope of its activities (e.g. suppliers’ contracts). The legal basis for processing is the performance of a contract and/or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (GDPR Art. 6.1(b))
- Communication purposes and reply to requests/ queries: The Company collects personal data of individuals in order to contact them and provide an answer to a relevant query as well as to satisfy their respective request. The legal basis for processing is the legitimate interests of the Company (GDPR Art. 6.1(e))
- Compliance with applicable legislation, for example in order to maintain data for compliance with tax legislation (GDPR Art. 6.1(c))
- For sending informational material for marketing purposes: If they consent to receive informational material for promotional purposes, then the Company uses the data of individuals to send them promotional material and other communications, to communicate with them about and to manage their participation in special events, contests, offers , surveys, to send advertisements regarding its products and services, to customize the use of the website by users, as well as the marketing experience and communications according to their preferences (GDPR Art. 6.1(a)).
- In the context of its operations, the Company may publish photos and videos of events or interviews of individuals on its official social media pages, if they provide their consent (GDPR Art. 6.1(a)).
- It is noted that data subjects can freely revoke their consent at any time, with effect for the future, by contacting the Company as defined in clause 15 below.
- METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The Company may collect personal data through the individuals themselves, through a contact form in which the individual enters his/her contact details and his/her corresponding query respectively, through phone communication or through messages sent on the official social media accounts of the Company.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF TRADING GOODS VIA THE E-SHOP
The Company makes products available for sale via the e-shop it has created and operates through its website.
On the basis of such activity, the Company collects, retains and processes personal data shared and recorded by the user through the e-shop order form, which are absolutely necessary for order purposes, such as name, surname and contact details (email, address, phone number) of the buyer and the recipient of the order, as well as payment method details.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
7.1 Personal data are processed by the Company internally, by the designated and absolutely necessary personnel for this purpose, in compliance with confidentiality obligations applying to the employee when performing his/her duties.
7.2 Personal data may be processed by third party suppliers (e.g., courier companies, suppliers of payment services for the completion of the order) or business partners who may process personal data on behalf of the Company and as per its instructions. In such cases, the third party who processes the data will guarantee to the Company the it has adequate security and privacy measures in place, as per applicable legislation, and undertake that it will process personal data only to fulfil its contractual obligations towards the Company and always in accordance with the instructions given by the Company and for no other reason.
7.3 Other than the above, your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, unless such disclosure/transfer is imposed by applicable legislation or a judicial decision, for the fulfilment of legal obligations or if necessary for the operation of the Company’s web site.
- RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
8.1 The Company keeps the personal data of individuals for the period necessary to fulfil the respective processing purpose and to comply with its legal obligations.
8.2 As regards data retention period for fulfilling an order, the Company processes personal data only for the period necessary to fulfil an order, unless there is a legal provision justifying their further processing and storage, or needs such data for compliance with its legal obligations.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company ensures that all necessary technical and organizational measures are followed, in order to protect personal data from illegal access and misuse, in accordance with applicable legislation. The measures undertaken include preventive security procedures, access control rights to authorised personnel, technical and physical mechanisms for the deterioration of access and protection from malware and cybersecurity incidents.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
The data collected by the Company are processed within the European Union. If your data is sent to non-EU/EEA countries, all necessary measures will be taken to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data in accordance with applicable law.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
The Company runs its own social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube). We would like to inform you that for the appearance of the persons depicted in the photos and videos we publish, we have complied with all obligations laid down by the respective legislative requirements. We would like to stress that those pages are publicly accessible and anyone can read any comment made by you which may contain additional personal information. For this reason, we strongly advise you to pay attention as regards the publication of your personal comments.
In addition, in the context of the operation of these social media platforms, your personal data are processed by such platforms as well, thus we recommend that you seek information regarding your privacy through their privacy policies.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
- DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
As individuals and data subjects you have the following rights:
Right of access: You have the right to be informed whether and how we process your personal data, how we process and for which purpose we collect and use your personal details, which data do we keep, for how long and if there is automated decision making.
Right of rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data.
Right to deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, if there is no reason to justify the non deletion from our side.
Right to data portability: You have the right to receive personal data that has been provided in a readable format or to request that we transmit such data directly to another controller.
Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request to limit the processing of your personal data for the period during which any objections to the processing are pending.
Right to object to processing of personal data: You have the right to object at any time at the processing of personal data or to withdraw the consent you have given us, in which case we will stop the respective processing if there are no legitimate and compelling reasons to justify the further processing of your personal data.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Your rights can be exercised at any time through email at the following address [email protected] The Company will review your request and respond to you within thirty (30) days of receipt and confirmation of your identity, unless the request is unusually large and complex, in which case the response may be delayed for an additional sixty (60) days and you will be notified accordingly.
In principle, replying to a request is free of charge. However, if a request is clearly unfounded or excessive, a reasonable fee may be charged and you will be notified accordingly.
In any case, we would like to inform you that you have the right to file a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA) 1-3 Kifissias, Athens / www.dpa.gr, Tel. 2106475600.
- 1 CONTACT
For any additional information or clarification regarding the processing of personal data by the Company, you can contact us either by post at:, 20 Vasileos Konstantinou Str, GR 11635, or send us an email at: [email protected]
- POLICY UPDATE
The Company may have to adjust the contents of this policy from time to time. Any change will be effective from the date of its publication on this website.
Version 1 (26.10.2022)
The webpage with domain name www.anniep.gr includes an electronic shop, which is the online presence of the company A.PAPADIMITRIOU-A.ZAFEIRI O.E. (Tax Reg. No EL800696732, Tax Office IZ’ATHENS, Registry No 13698690100). The company’s office for e-commerce purposes is located in 20, Vasileos Konstantinou str., 11635, Athens, Greece. We are making our best to provide to our customers a high-level online shopping experience and we are always at your disposal to provide any clarifications in relation to the followings terms and conditions.
1. DEFINITIONS “Company” : The owner and administrator of the above mentioned electronic-shop, responsible for its design, structure, operation and features. “Eshop”: The present webpage www.anniep.gr, as well as all included applications, tools and other means of communication, under which the Service is made available to Users and Visitors (as defined below). “Intellectual Property”: Trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, get-up, lay-out, logos, patents, inventions, registered and unregistered design rights, copyrights, database rights (indicatively) and all other similar rights which may subsist in any part of the world now or in the future (including know-how and trade secrets), including, where such rights are obtained or enhanced by registration, any registration of such rights and applications and rights to apply for such registrations, owned by the Company. “Service”: All services provided under this Εshop for users who wish a) to receive direct information on the Company’s products and/or b) to complete a purchase by means of distance online order, provided that the Company has sufficient stock. “User(s)”: The registered in the Eshop individual or legal entity that wishes to proceed to an online order. “Visitor(s)”: The non-registered visitor(s) of the Eshop, that navigate through the webpage mainly for information purposes.
2. GENERAL TERMS
2.1 The User by his/her registration and/or the placement of an order, acknowledges that has read the present terms and accepts to fully comply without any reserve.
2.2 Any deviations from the present terms are valid only if agreed in writing between the parties. Users acknowledge the Company’s right to modify any provisions of the present terms to the extent that such modification would neither affect already undertaken legally binding obligations of either party nor affect any concluded actions.
2.3 The present terms are governed by Greek law. For any dispute relating to their interpretation or execution, exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent court of Athens.
2.4 If any clause of the present terms is deemed to be invalid, this would not influence the validity to the remaining terms that continue to be in force.
3. ORDER PLACEMENT
3.1 An order through the Eshop constitutes a distance selling agreement, which is governed by the legal framework of Law 2251/1994, as in force. The Company offers the goods in online display, and the User purchases such good by proceeding with an order.
3.2 By placing an order a) an individual confirms that he/she is a legally capable according to the Greek Civil Code and is least eighteen (18) years old, and b) in case of companies, that he/she has the authorization by such company/ employer to proceed accordingly.
3.4 Payment Methods: In order to facilitate payment for our Users, we offer the following payment methods:
- Payment through Viva Wallet.
- By cash on delivery (Greece only) on the moment you will receive the ordered products. In this case, the customers will be charged the amount of 5 euros up to 2 kilos. For every additional kilo, the charge shall be 1,50€ per kilo.
3.5 Before the completion of the order, our Company informs Users though its website on our identity and contact details, basic features of the product, final aggregate price (including VAT or other levies, if applicable), transfer costs, payment method, delivery method, duration for order completion, and the right of withdrawal (the latter as described in the Delivery & Return policy) .
3.6 Upon placement of the order form, Users receive online a copy of their order and the Company keeps in its records.
3.7 Non-EU Users shall be subject to any charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearances, etc., for which our Company shall bear no liability.
3.8 The Company shall be entitled at any time to refuse to provide a username/password or to cancel a username which has already been given or to terminate the provision of services to a User and to refuse any current or future use of the website in the case in cases where the present terms are breached.
3.9 For Delivery and Return policy please consult the relevant section of the website.
4. PERSONAL DATA & SECURITY
4.1 For the placement an order, the User is requested to provide full name and surname, address for the delivery, phone number, email address and, if applicable credit/ debit card number, its expiry date as well as the 3-digit security code.
4.2 Our Company shall process these data in accordance with Law 2472/1997, in order to complete the order placed and will not disclose, publish these data to any third parties, except in case a legal procedure regarding the withdrawal of confidentiality is initiated (L. 2225/1994). The necessary personal data shall be disclosed to the relevant bank for the payment.
4.3 By accepting these terms, the User consents to the storage and processing of his/her personal data by the Company, maintaining all legal rights provided by Law 2472/1997.
5. OTHER TERMS
5.1 The Company is the sole owner of all Intellectual Property rights in relation to the website/ Eshop, and any unauthorized use by third parties is strictly prohibited.
5.2 Force majeure: If, due to force majeure, the Company fails to deliver the products within the set time-limit, we will make our best effort to contact you via e-mail in order for you to confirm whether you wish the completion of you order or not, under said circumstances, but shall not be liable for any situation arising.
5.3 The Company reserves the right to modify or renew the present terms and conditions.
5.4 The Company/ Administrator cannot guarantee that the webpage and its pages, services, options, content will be provided without interruption, errors, problems and that all errors will be immediately corrected. Also cannot guarantee that the webpage and its servers will be functioning without viruses and malware. Also the Company cannot be held liable for interruption because of actions relating to website maintenance, renewal, adjustments.
5.5 The Company cannot guarantee the availability of all products on display, as some may be out of stock. However, it does undertake to timely inform Users if they are not available. The products sold via the website are intended solely for purchase, for personal use. Users of the e-shop are NOT allowed to resell the products. The Company has made efforts to present the website products in the most accurate way possible, however, in some cases there may be color differences or errors. Color differences from the actual color are unavoidable because of the different means used to view the products or the User’s screen.
5.6 Newsletter – Our Newsletter provides information about promotions, and also topics of interest relating to the Company. A User can register for it when he/she sets up an account and from the dropdown menu in the home page by selecting ‘[sign up for our news]’. You can also stop receiving the newsletter by selecting ‘unsubscribe’ at the end of any newsletter you receive or by sending an email to [email protected].
5.7 The Company is responsible pursuant to the Greek Civil Code provisions for actual faults and lack of agreed qualities of the goods.
By accepting the Terms, Users and Visitors accept the following policies as well: